"Tough Times Don't Last. Tough People Do."

Friday, February 3, 2012

Jump on in, Head First!!

I haven't blogged in a while and a lot has changed in my life. First, we are finally in Plainview. For real now. Ha! I have an awesome job at GNC. It is so much fun and I am not missing the drama at all.


The store has eveything you need, so let me know what proteins and thermos you want!! :)

Late in January, we finally set a date!!!
February 29, 2012!!!
yay. I am so excited but I have been super busy trying to plan a wedding in a month!! :) That's the fun part tho, right?!?!
Why you ask, why this date?!?! well...
Why Not?
Everyone knows I don't do things "the way they are suppose to be"
Instead, I am going to have fun and make this my time, not yours.

This is my favorite announcement, I can't wait until next week when I put my pictures in it. 




 These are some ideas of cakes!!! Yummy!! I just want some cake, but look how pretty!! :)


And yes, this girl has my hair!!

Of course I can't post my dress yet, but I have it and I love it!! :) See you on March 17, 2012 when we celebrate. Just dinner and dancing. You know me, I'm simple.
Dinner is at 6:00 p.m. in Plainview, Dance Immediately following, just fyi. Invitations are coming tho!!

 (and I thought maybe just maybe if I blog, my brain will shut off at night and I can sleep, I am just too excited!!)

No comments: